1. We added a Market Execution parameter. If you intend on using this expert advisor on a ECN account (or any other account with Market Execution), then you need to set this variable to TRUE. Note: The default value is FALSE). The reason behind this is that on ECN and other accounts with Market Execution you are not able to specify a StopLoss and TakeProfit at the time of creating an order. This has to be done separately after the order has been created. In EA TECH v3.0 we added a module that does this automatically.
2. We have added a status display to the Expert Advisor. Every day EA System will update you on what happened at the designated hour. If a trade was successfully created – you will see this on the chart, but more importantly, if a trade was not created – you will be told why. For example, the message may say “MinPipLimit Check Not Passed” or “MA Check Not Passed”. This will indicate right away that everything is going as planned, and your trade has not been set NOT because of an error, but rather because of a filter within the Trading Strategy.
3. We added a Trailing StopLoss module. Using this module you can tell the Expert Advisor to ‘trail’ the StopLoss levels of its orders. What this means is that throughout the life of any trade opened by the EA, the following will happen:- if the price goes in your favour then the StopLoss will be maintained at a given distance.- if the price goes against your order the StopLoss will not move.
UseTrailingSL TrailValue – More Information By default Use TrailingSL is set to false. This means that the new module is NOT ACTIVE. To activate this feature, change the setting from false to true. Default value is set 40 pips and can be adjusted.
4. We have optimized the OrderModify function which will make the system give less errors when it modifies the trades in the market. Also for users who use ECN execution if the modification of the order is unsuccessful you will receive an error message.
5. AutoHandle5Digits: Makes it easier when trading with a 5-digit account. The auto-adjust module will automatically assess if the account is 4-digits or 5-digits and in the latter case the module will automatically make necessary adjustments to the input parameters.
Here you can see the how EA works.