2. (If it's a zip file) Unzip the Zip file. Right click on the EA Tech EA file and select 'Copy'.
3. Open your MT4 platform and click on 'File' on the Menu bar. Click on 'Open Data Folder'.
4. When the Data Folder opens, click on 'MQL4' to open the MQL4 folder.
5. Click on 'Experts' to open the experts folder. Paste the EA into the Experts folder by pressing Ctrl + V or right click your mouse and select Paste.
6. Now Click on the 'Navigator' icon on the MT4 menu bar to view the files in the Navigator window. Right click on 'Expert Advisors and click on 'Refresh'.
7. Left click on the 'Expert Advisors' folder until you can see a list of files. Right Click on the EA TECH file and from the drop down menu choose 'Attach to a chart'.
8. When the EA opens on the chart, click on the 'Common' tab and make sure all the boxes are ticked as shown in the image. Click the 'OK' button.
9. On Click on the 'Tools' tab on the menu bar and select 'Options'.
10. Click on the Expert Advisors' tab and make sure all the boxes are ticked as shown in the image. Click the 'OK' button.
11. Look in the top right corner of your chart and there should be a smiley face.
12. If there is not a smiley face, check that the Automatic Trading icon on the menu bar is green. If it is red, click on the icon and it should turn green and you should now see the smiley face as shown on the previous image.