Updated May 2020
2. PARTICIPATING MERCHANT AND THIRD-PARTY VENDOR POLICIES Related services and offerings with links from this website, including vendor sites, have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Online merchants and others who participate in the services offered on https://www.EATech.uk are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those sites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of merchants and other third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties.
4. NOTICE ON DISCLOSURE OF USER PERSONAL INFORMATION EA TECH reserves the right to share aggregated site statistics with partner companies and affiliates, including brokers, to help enhance its service offerings, but does not sell identifiable personal information to third party marketing companies. Personal User information collected by or submitted to EA Tech shall not be disclosed to any third parties without your permission unless such information: (i) to fulfil your service requests; (ii) is required to be disclosed by law, regulation, legal process, or law enforcement or government regulatory authorities, in which case we shall give you as much advance notice as is reasonably practicable in order to allow you to limit or restrict to such disclosure; or (iii) is required to be disclosed in order for us to protect our legal rights or defend against liability; or (iv) in connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of EA Tech.
5. OPTING OUT If you wish, you may choose not to receive emails, newsletters or other communications from the Site by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in any email communication sent to your registered email account with the website or ask to be unsubscribed via an email to our firstname.lastname@example.org address.
6. ACCESSING AND CHANGING PERSONAL INFORMATION You can ensure that your personally identifiable information in your web account file is correct and up to date by contacting our support attendants via our support desk at email@example.com
7. INTERNET-BASED DATA TRANSFER Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore by browsing this website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this manner.
8. UNDER AGE POLICY People under 18 years of age are not permitted to use the EA Tech website services.
10. CONTACT US If you have questions regarding the security of https://www.EATech.uk, our Privacy Statement, its implementation, and/or our information collection and dissemination practices, please contacts us via our contact form or our support desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.